As demand for housing is increasing in the fast-growing state capital, Bhubaneswar Development Authority is going to sell 28 well-developed residential core house/flat/plots at various places through online auction to be held on March 10, 2021.
The real estate properties are located in the prime location at Ananta Vihar Pokhariput, Gadakan, Jayadev Vihar, Kalinga Nagar (K4, K9A & K9B), Chandrasekharpur and Paikarapur.
Interested citizens based on eligibility can participate in the e-Auction.
The bidders/participants are free to inspect or visit the properties, its situational advantages attached to it at their cost and risk before submission of the bid, BDA said in a notice.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be of 18 years of age as on the last date of submission of the application. In case the applicant is a minor, he/she shall be represented by his/her natural/ legal guardian.
- The applicant must have been registered on-line in the official website of BDA and have obtained Unique Account Number (UAN) after successful registration.
- The applicant or his/her family members is not the owner of any freehold or leasehold dwelling unit or plot of land within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar Development Authority.
- For the purpose “Family” means the applicant, applicant’s husband / wife and unmarried children. In case the applicant is un-married, his/her father and mother will come under the family member.
- Any allotment made on the basis of false/fabricated, information and /or suppression of fact(s) shall be cancelled on forfeiture of the total payment of consideration received by BDA and consequential repossession of the allotted core house/flat/plot and/or construction if any made over the core house/flat/plot. In addition, the applicant/allottee shall be liable for criminal prosecution of filing false affidavit(s)information(s).